Thank you to all that participated in the Memorial Shamble. We had close to 100 players and it was a great time. If you didn't play try to do so next year. Thanks to all my fellow board members who's hard work made this event a success. Finally thank you to all that helped set up and clean up at the picnic.
This week's tournament is The 4 Man 2 Man Best Ball
Event No. 10 - June 20 - 24
FOUR MAN-TWO MAN BEST BALL 2/4
(No Classes) (4 Team Prizes)
18 holes at full handicap. Each player plays his own ball. The best two net scores on each hole counts. Prizes to be awarded to the four lowest teams.
Results from 2 Man Alternate Hole and Memorial Shamble are now on the Club Latest page.
Applications are available in the locker room for the 2018 B.P.G.C. Member/Member-Member/Guest. Please get your application and payment in as soon as possible , tee times are assigned on a first come first serve basis. This is our premier event of the year so don't miss out. The Cost is $95.00 per golfer, which includes Breakfast and lunch at the course both days, a tee gift and dinner with open bar each evening along with tournament prizes the second night.
Please watch your emails and postings in the locker room for any playing condition changes and rules reminders. It is the golfer's responsibility to be aware of these.
Match Play Requirements:
- Teams competing in match play MUST be available to play on Saturday and Sunday. Matches may be played anytime during the week if agreed to by both teams.
- First round of match play must be completed by Sunday June 10 at 7:00 PM.
- Second round of match play must be completed by Sunday July 1 at 7:00 PM.
- Third round of match play must be completed by Sunday July 22 at 7:00 PM.
- Match winners must be posted on the bracket sheets on the Tournament Board by the above specified times. Failure to determine and post a match play winner will result in the Tournament Committee determining the match winner. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
We are still accepting membership applications. They are available for printing through a link at the bottom of this page and are also available at the Brighton clubhouse in the locker room and at the Paddock Golf Dome.
Whenever possible, please patronize our sponsors. without their help we wouldn't be able to hold the weekly tournaments and other events on our schedule and while at those spots thank them for being a sponsor.
As always feel free to contact us with any inquiries or suggestions by email at [email protected]
Rob Coppola & Tim Dowell at the Paddock Golf Dome during demo day
looking to promote the our club and registering new members .
2018 Applications Information
Now Accepting New Members for 2018!
Applications are also available at the Paddock Golf Dome
Reasons to Join BPGC in Tonawanda NY
- Annual dues are only $85
- Currently over 225 members
- Season runs from April 20th thru September 30th
- Weekly tournaments played Wednesday to Sunday
- Compete against other golfers in your handicap class (0-10,11-14,15-19,20 and up)
- New in 2018 - Golden Class (for golfers 65 years of age and up)
- Several major tournaments held thought-out the entire BPGC season
- We use the official USGA handicap GHIN system
- Total Prize Fund exceeds $10,000
- The top 4 net scores in each flight are eligible for weekly prizes
Click on this link to see and download the application: 2018 Application
For even more information email: Brighton Park Golf Club at [email protected]