This week we will be playing 2 tournaments. the 1st round of The Holiday Tournament and The Duffer's Paradise Tournament
Event No. 6A - May 23 - 28
1st ROUND HOLIDAY TOURNAMENT
This tournament is played during the tournament weeks corresponding with Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day. The best two net rounds will be totaled to arrive at the final Tournament score. Prizes will be awarded after the Labor Day round. A separate scorecard must be submitted for each round of this Tournament. Players will remain in the class in which they start. Current handicaps will be used for each round. The score from this tournament must be entered in the GHIN hdcp. system as a TOURNAMENT SCORE
Event No. 6B - May 23 - May 28
(5 Classes) (20 Prizes)
18 Holes at full handicap. Prizes are awarded to the four lowest net scores in each class.
Match Play Requirements:
- Teams competing in match play MUST be available to play on Saturday and Sunday. Matches may be played anytime during the week if agreed to by both teams.
- First round of match play must be completed by Sunday June 10 at 7:00 PM.
- Second round of match play must be completed by Sunday July 1 at 7:00 PM.
- Third round of match play must be completed by Sunday July 22 at 7:00 PM.
- Match winners must be posted on the bracket sheets on the Tournament Board by the above specified times. Failure to determine and post a match play winner will result in the Tournament Committee determining the match winner. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
The sign up sheet for The Memorial Shamble is now posted in the locker room on the tournament board. Please print your name legibly with your handicap and whether you will be attending the picnic after.
Gerlach Qualifier and 12 Hole Elective results can be found by clicking on the Club Latest tab.
We are still accepting membership applications. They are available for printing through a link at the bottom of this page and are also available at the Brighton clubhouse in the locker room and at the Paddock Golf Dome.
Whenever possible, please patronize our sponsors. without their help we wouldn't be able to hold the weekly tournaments and other events on our schedule and while at those spots thank them for being a sponsor.
As always feel free to contact us with any inquiries or suggestions by email at [email protected]
Rob Coppola & Tim Dowell at the Paddock Golf Dome during demo day
looking to promote the our club and registering new members .
2018 Applications Information
Now Accepting New Members for 2018!
Applications are also available at the Paddock Golf Dome
Reasons to Join BPGC in Tonawanda NY
- Annual dues are only $85
- Currently over 225 members
- Season runs from April 20th thru September 30th
- Weekly tournaments played Wednesday to Sunday
- Compete against other golfers in your handicap class (0-10,11-14,15-19,20 and up)
- New in 2018 - Golden Class (for golfers 65 years of age and up)
- Several major tournaments held thought-out the entire BPGC season
- We use the official USGA handicap GHIN system
- Total Prize Fund exceeds $10,000
- The top 4 net scores in each flight are eligible for weekly prizes
Click on this link to see and download the application: 2018 Application
For even more information email: Brighton Park Golf Club at [email protected]