I would like to congratulate Damian Annas, who on Sunday May 14 had a "Hole in One" on #15 using a 9 iron.
This week is the 1st round of the Holiday Tournament and Duffer's Paradise.
The Qualifiers for the Fred Gerlach Memorial 2 Man Best Ball are listed under the club latest tab.
Sign up sheets are in the locker room for "The Memorial Shamble" and picnic to be held Saturday June 17. Sign up early to avoid missing out on this tournament which is always a great time.
Applications for the Member/Member-Member/Guest (July 15 + 16) are available in the clubhouse.
This week our Rules Chairman would like you to know that we are back to playing ""Preferred Lies" in your own fairway only. Play the ball as it lies everywhere else.
Also a new local rules is in place. The staked areas between Holes 7 + 9 and 10+ 11 will now be played as a lateral hazard.
Please remember to patronize our sponsors, without their support we wouldn't be able have the events and prizes that we do. While visiting them please let them know that you are from the Brighton Park Golf Club and thank them for their sponsorship and support.
As always feel free to contact us with any inquiries or suggestions by email at [email protected]
Rob Coppola & Tim Dowell at the Paddock Golf Dome during demo day
looking to promote the our club and registering new members .
2017 Applications Information
Now Accepting New Members for 2017!
Applications are also available at the Paddock Golf Dome
Reasons to Join BPGC in Tonawanda NY
- Annual dues is only $85
- Currently over 200 members
- Season runs from April 20th thru September 30th
- Weekly tournaments played Wednesday to Sunday
- Compete against other golfers in your handicap class (0-10,11-14,15-19,20 and up)
- New in 2017 - Golden Class (for golfers 65 years of age and up)
- Several major tournaments held thought-out the entire BPGC season
- We use the official USGA handicap GHIN system
- Total Prize Fund exceeds $10,000
- The top 4 net scores in each flight are eligible for weekly prizes
For even more information email: Brighton Park Golf Club at [email protected]